I was a hardworking designer who was scared that I would be an unreliable business partner due to my chronic tendonitis (tendinosis).
I fell in love with lifting weights and eating well once it cured my 5-year hell of numbing pain.
I ended up gaining over 40 pounds.
Because I felt so amazing and wanted to help other skinny people, I was a co-founder of and .
Today, with the project, I am excited to help anyone who wants to become stronger, more fit, and healthier in body and mind.
- 9 reasons why it’s worth trying to get better sleep
- List of the best high protein foods to become leaner, stronger, & healthier
- Intermittent fasting 101 & how it could help you get leaner without even trying
- 5 good reasons why men ought to do cardio, according to science
- The best home workout for beginners—no equipment needed
- The best core exercises—a scientific super guide to getting a rock-solid core and six-pack
- The best protein powder—a super-guide on which type to take, how much, when, what brands and more
Bony to Beastly
- How to Build Broader Shoulders
- The Creatine Guide: What It Is, How To Take It, Natural Sources, Side Effects, The Best Brands & More
- 10 Things I Didn’t Know About Lifting Weights When I Was Skinny
- I Know Everything About Building Muscle—I Just Haven’t Done It Yet
- How To Gain Weight If You’re Skinny
- Why Skinny Guys Fail To Build Muscle
- 17 Ways to Save Money on Groceries and Supplements while Building Muscle